Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mandeeeee's ALS ice bucket challenge

The ALS ice bucket challenge has been such a successful way to educate people all over the world about the disease and encourage donations for such a horrible neurodegenerative disease.

I am so grateful that during my living years, I am able to participate in such a meaningful cause
started by intelligent people who knows how to spread an important message in just the right way.

If only love, support and world peace can be spread in the same viral way around the world...
That might just be my biggest dream.

Have you all been challenged yet?

I have,
so lemme share my video with you:




Don't forget to make your kind donation! ( :


***

nike running gear, top and shorts.

adidas classic slides


***

No comments:

Post a Comment