Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Work Wednesdays - the Ultimate wide-legged trousers









Classy on the outside,
chill on the inside.

My go-to work pants when I feel "bleh" but want to keep that to myself.
I'm sure people actually think I've tried to dress up a little when I throw on these trousers.


I usually go for t-shirts that are not too shabby when it's summer
and longer-sleeved shirts when it feels a little chilly out.

Super quick, easy and of course,
 my favourite adjective for outfits,
COMFORTABLE!


***
Wearing:
oxford shirt in navy blue by Gap
wide-legged trousers in black by ZARA
navy blue ballerina flats by Tory Burch
***



HAPPY HUMP DAY, GUYS!

xoxo

mandeeeee


P.S. Thanks for coming to check back every Wednesday for new Work Outfit inspiration!
You guys are the greatest motivation. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment