Thursday, April 16, 2015

GENTLE MONSTER spring/summer 2015


 

















The exclusive launch of the GENTLE MONSTER spring/summer 2015 collection happened last night.

It was so much fun trying on all the different styles of shades, one after another..

Some were more over-the-top than others,
but no matter how crazy they were, 
once you put them on,
they make you feel like you are 1000x cooler than everyone else.

They are of such great quality, too!
 Once you pick up a pair with your very own hands,
you would know exactly what I mean.

Oh,
I am dying to own a pair of GENTLE MONSTER shades.

There's only one problem.

 I can't choose a favourite
and I can't afford them all.

Okay, that's two problems.

<<  the GM spring/summer 2015 collection is available at pop-up store in I.T. @ one hysan cwb, HK >>


xoxo
mandeeeee

p.s. I also dream of getting a pair of Karen Walkers...

No comments:

Post a Comment