Thursday, June 25, 2015

Work Wednesday - Mustard x White






















This post was mainly to prove my point:
White bottoms (culottes, specifically) goes with almost anything.

Last Wednesday's Work Wednesday had been a cropped short-sleeve with culottes, remember?

Both are equally fabulous and workable.

Just swap my criss-cross slides with loafers and throw on a cardigan in the office
and you're all set.


Sorry for being a tad late this week,
life has been busy.

Summer holidays are starting for me soon though
 and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.

CHEERS!!


xoxo
mandeeeee



P.S. 
I will be collaborating with Little Room HK soon for an exciting giveaway!
Stay tuned on instagram and here on the blogspot!
: D




Shop my look below:

Agathe Pleated CulottesDetailed Leather Pleated CulottesTuck Front CulottesHarley Matelot Button Detail Culottes

Criss-Cross Leather SandalsCriss-Cross Leather SandalsLynn Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment