Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Work Wednesday - Colour Combos for the Win








top: Abercrombie & Fitch, pants: Zara

Colour matching for outfits can be difficult,
so many of us dodge and hide from wearing colours and go for black white and grey.

I love those shades, but I also love colours.

I got a lot of compliments with this colour combo the last time I wore it out
(navy blue + egg yolk yellow)
I have something for both these fall shades of the two very different colours
and they work very well with each other.

In terms of colour combinations, 
I would avoid:

- something bright on something else that's also very bright
ex. pink + purple
green + red
...etc.

There are many more but it's hard for me to name them all,
I kinda just get the gut feeling that it's not right
when I see it.

There's no reason to avoid colour though,

when in doubt,
wear the bright item with something white.

I hope that helps!

Happy Hump Day!


xoxo
mandeeeee



Shop Similar:
Layered-Panel Chiffon BlouseFlat Collar Woven BlouseSatin Surplice Top
Butterfly Sleeve Gauze BlouseWrap Turtleneck Crop TopPleated Trapeze Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment