Tuesday, March 29, 2016

MATERNI-WHAT?



Some maternity wear are just plain dull and boring and I cannot stress that just because we are pregnant doesn’t mean we are only limited to maternity wear items. Some days when I go out I’d like to show a bit of effort even when I’m about to burst, literally. 

I came across a wonderful boutique in IFC called Rue Madame and I just fell in love! The Parisian inspired boutique carries many brands mainly from Paris but also other parts of Europe and the US too.





I was welcomed by friendly faces, lots of color and bold prints coming out of each collection, and I can already tell that this boutique was different from the usual high end brands. The boutique had an artistic feel to it as it was surrounded with illustrations throughout the store which was unique.



I came across a lovely embroidered top by Louise Misha in a pastel pink which had intricate detailing and was so pretty! From the bust down the top actually flares out a little and wrapped around my bump nicely. I would style it with some light jeans or even a comfortable jersey skirt with some cute sandals. I noticed that some of their designs are boxy in shape and oversized which is a goldmine for us! There was one brand that stood out called Eleven Paris, they incorporate cartoon to their designs which I thought was fun and adorable.

I instantly fell in love with Mes Demoiselles collection, their light weight fabrics and boho prints had me swooning especially the colour blocking dress, I can definitely see myself in this on the beach somewhere in the summer! I found myself spending a lot of time looking around as Rue Madame also offers accessories, footwear and jewelry. The best thing about this boutique is they are affordable luxury which is hard to come by in Hong Kong, you can bag yourself a good quality t shirt for $400HKD! They really care about their customers and believe that they can bring the inner Parisian chic out of anyone!

I will definitely be returning after I give birth as I love trying things on, but for now I can browse online as they recently just launched their site! www.ruemadame.com



xxx
mandeeeee

Stormy Rain Bootie

1 comment:

  1. that's a very lovely dress!

    www.thedanieloriginals.com | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    ReplyDelete