Friday, November 11, 2016

光棍節 (singlesday) #salesalesale

The weather has dropped significantly in Hong Kong,
and all I wanna do is lie in bed and shop online.

I've done my research and have gathered a few of the sales happening this weekend

ASOS.com

Singles Day offer from ASOS! 28% off everything for 24hr on the 11th November. Use code SINGLESDAY. All Asian regions except Taiwan. Valid midnight CST 11th Nov until midnight 12th Nov

ASOS APAC
ASOS APAC

Forever21

Shop Forever 21: Winter Sale Up to 50% Off

Cotton On

40% off Full Price Items Storewide for Singles Day!
*Valid for Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia only. Also includes CottonOn Kids, CottonOn Body, Typo and Rubi Shoes.*


Lane Crawford


New Balance



Smashbox Cosmetics

15% off Every Single Thing! Use code SINGLE at checkout. Happy Singles Day from Smashbox!

 Sands Hotel

The Holiday Inn Macao Rooms From HKD 611++(Best offer)
The Hotels: Venetian Macao, Parisian Macao, Holiday Inn Macao, Conrad Macao, Four Seasons Macao, St.Regis Macao, Sheraton Macao.

 xoxo
mandeeeee

P.S. I will keep updating as I find out more deals.
Come back soon to check out more deals I discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment