Saturday, June 7, 2014

beautiful summer

couldn't help but take selfies under this beautiful sky and weather.

AH. MAZE. ING.






Just like this top from American Eagle
I got it last year, but whenever the weather gets nice like this,
I can't help but throw it on.

It's nice off the shoulder as well as as a regular cropped tee with an elastic neckline.

There isn't anything similar this season but I found a crop top I would definitely wear
with my cute, white, frilly summery shorts from Hollister (also from previous seasons though : P)
and you can shop the top here.





And finally,
about my favourite huarache flats for the summer!

They are also from last summer,
goes well with almost any outfit that screams 'summer'.
Made in India by Trample Art,
the leather is soft and comfy.

Overall, just too awesome to be true!

You can shop a similar pair by American Eagle here, on sale!




***

top by American Eagle Outfitters
frilly summer shorts by Hollister
Huarache flats by Trample Art
Le Pliage backpack in white by Longchamp Paris

***

Click and Shop my look below:
 


I hope you are all enjoying the early summer heat.



xoxo

mandeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment