Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Work Wednesdays (Teacher edition) - Sports/Track and Field Day outfit inspo

similar here


There are occasional days at work where you can take a break from dresses or shirts and trousers..





wearing all adidas
jacket: vintage adidas (similar here), leggings: adidas original, shoes: onituska tiger

For some reason, sports days had always fallen on cooler weather days
ever since I started my teaching career just a few years back.

What I usually do is layer myself the casual and sporty way,
where I have my sports bra/tank top, then a t-shirt and a sporty jacket.
This helps because after you've been running around taking care of children and parents,
you'll get pretty hot even on a chilly/windy day.

Have fun and stay cozy and comfortable!

xoxo
mandeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment