Friday, December 5, 2014

WOAW Store 1st Anniversary & Pre-Christmas Private Shopping Night!



Happy 1st birthday to WOAW!
That night, all hairy-sweatered and mom-jeaned and ready to go.











sweater: Aland, jeans: topshop, shoes: Nike, bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim

A short date night with Visala!
We were only there for a short time
but it was enough to catch up and have a good time.

My favourite part of the store was their collection of hilarious Christmas cards!!
I bought a few for my friends with that kind of humour.. hahaha
Wait for it guys!


 on a side note....
 It's been a busy week..
filled with work and pain!

I must have over worked my back some how,
because I woke up last weekend with severe back pain!
After a few sessions of physiotherapy, I'm slowly getting better.

So, please, don't take your healthy body for granted, guys!
Take good care of it and you will be rewarded with a lifetime of painless adventure!
Promise.


HAPPY FRIDAY! : D


xoxo
mandeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment