Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Work Wednesday - Throw back to warmer fall days..


 

It's been gloomy in the city for a few consecutive days now..
thought  it might a good time to inspire work wear with photos with sunlight!









 top: Aland, trousers: Uniqlo, flats: American Eagle

Throw back to a warmer Fall day, 
when there was a blue sky and sunlight
where I could go out with my favourite jacket this.

Underneath the oh-so-versatile jacket
was my go-to bat-sleeved striped shirt and my work trousers.

They are formally called "work trousers" because I only wear them for work.
Because I have better bottoms for day-offs and weekends
and because these are so.easy.to.match.

It saves minutes in the morning in terms of mixing and matching,
and we all know how precious even a few minutes in the morning are..


I can show you a few more ways I style them for work when I get a chance,
but this look was definitely a win-win-win situation
 in terms of comfort, style and work appropriate attire.




Happy Hump Day and stay warm lovelies!



xoxo
mandeeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment