Wednesday, May 13, 2015

my #ghdStyleTruck experience

@ghdhairhk
The products they used to transform my hair into 
"curls that last as long as I do"

: D

 Anddddd.. the transformation in a nutshell..







Before my #ghd transformation

the products, the tongs & wands and the handsome stylist Lawrence Chan.


half way there!







the talented Lawrence and I
laidback lux curves - DONE!
dress: gap (on sale now here)

That feeling of getting pampered by hair professionals in a hip truck and then some.

I had such a great time meeting the ghd crew as well as the professional hair stylists.
Though the truck was small, there was so much getting done inside the truck.

And my curls did last as long as I did that night, despite the amber rain signal..
Amazing, right?

I know.. It was the technology and my ability to dodge pouring rain, though,
I must say.

:D 

Thank you so much @ghdhairhk for having me.

Two thumbs up for a superb experience!


xoxo
mandeeeee

P.S. the ghd curve wand is now on my wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment