Friday, May 22, 2015

Weekend Ready - sleeveless skater

















This is the most comfortable dress I have worn.

I'm  in love with its elastic waistband
and skater dresses or skirts are always my go-to style 
because they compliment my curves a little better.

On weekends, I prefer to throw on a pair of sandals to give my feet some fresh air,
but this dress can go with all kinds of shoes:
gladiator sandals, flats and sneakers.

I'd go with any of those, depending on my mood.



Have the best long weekend ever (HKers!)

woohoo!!

love you all so much! Thanks for stopping by!


xoxo
mandeeeee





Shop my look below (items similar and on my wishlist):
rsa0364 - Sun Dressrsapo302 - Ponte Sleeveless Skater Dress
cndysndl - Candy Sandalsinsndls - Solid Step-In Sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment