Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Work Wednesday - Mixing Textiles















top: club monaco (old but a cute one here and here, or I might match the skirt with this), 
skirt: zara or a cute one here,
 shoes: nike flyknit roshe run here
sunglasses: monki (wishing I were wearing Karen Walkers), bracelet: Natalie B (similar here)

Played around with mixing textiles into one outfit.

Tucking in the top helps give more shape to the whole outlook,
which I prefer, in this case.
I tried not tucking it in, and given that this top has no shape to it whatsoever,
it looked extremely weird.

For work, I would simply wear loafers, flats or work appropriate shoes instead of sneakers.
This look is seriously very safe and hard to go wrong.




Happy Hump Day sweetie pies!


xoxo
mandeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment