Friday, May 8, 2015

Utility Chic



Posing with my pear



















top: aland (old but similar here), 
pants: denim&supply by Ralph Lauren (old but similar here), 
shoes and accessories: forever21 (old but similar herehere and here), 
watch: emporio armani (old but similar here), bag: 3.1 phillip lim



These have been my favourite fitted cargo pants for a few years now.

I actually bought a few other pairs but have ended up donated all of them after a few wears
because they either made me look like a soccer mom
or they made me look even bulkier from the waist down.

The cutting to these denim&supply by Ralph Lauren babies is so nice.
Slim and fitted perfectly, but doesn't take away from how comfortable you feel in them
(in some cargo pants the pockets on the side of your legs get in the way when you walk).

I could go on and on about how awesome they are,
but the point is,
you can finish off the outfit with slightly more girly shoes
to tone down the macho, manly vibe cargo pants usually give off.


xoxo

mandeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment